AirPaper is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-18. The program can be installed on iOS.
AirPaper is a paperless client engagement platform that can be used to distribute digital handouts and keep track of client engagement in meetings and conferences of any size.
AirPaper works as follows:
1. The meeting organizer signs in online and creates a digital pitch book in the cloud. The pitch book can consist of any number of presentations and documents.
2. A unique meeting code is created for the pitch book.
3. The meeting code is used to securely access the pitch book on any number of iPads using the AirPaper application.
The iPads can be distributed by the meeting organizers. Meeting participants can also bring and use their own.
Content can be preloaded on the iPads before the meeting and accessed during the meeting even when there is no network connection.
During the meeting, the AirPaper application can be used to
1. View any number of documents in the pitch book.
2. Easily jump to any page in a document.
3. Make annotations by drawing with a stylus or Apple Pencil.
4. Create sticky notes with text.
5. Create bookmarks and jump to any page with a bookmark.
6. Zoom in to view the tiniest detail.
After the meeting, each participant receives a secure link that can be used to view the pitch book and their private notes and annotations online.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
AirPaper (version 1.2) has a file size of 8.28 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.